FACE TIME PT
PERSONAL TRAINING OVER THE PHONE
- We have created a simple, remote training system, that delivers the benefits of our years of experience in home exercise to you, wherever you are, via your phone.
- The evidence base for exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle is overwhelming, but also for improving mental health, immune systems and resilience.
- But starting an effective, and safe, exercise programme at home from scratch is not so easy. Good advice and support is vital to avoid injury, and ensure results.
Our formula is simple:
- ***FREE DEMONSTRATION***
- Phone assessment with an experienced home visit Personal Trainer, covering exercise, medical and injury history
- Develop a personalised programme
- FACE TIME PT appointments to get you set up and keep you on track
We can use a variety of video call systems, whichever works best for you. It’s as simple as answering a phone call! We will help with the technical set up, if any is needed.
We’re offering reduced rate Face Time PT to help those isolated in their own homes…and to try to keep our business, in business. A flat rate of £20 per 30 minute session, bought in blocks of 5 sessions, and that’s it. No other costs at all.
- Asking millions of people to isolate themselves in their homes is going to present multiple, unprecedented challenges. Mentally, physically, logistically, socially.
- Exercise can be a huge part of the solution, especially to help our older generations to weather this storm.
- We feel the benefits of weekly Face Time PT appointments could be invaluable. To feel connected, interact with a friendly face, and safely reap the wide ranging rewards of exercise.
Experienced Personal Trainers
Nick Berners-Price has over 25 years’ experience in the fitness industry. He created 4D Fitness in 1998, and since then he and his team have been delivering leading edge health and fitness solutions across the full spectrum of the population. He has pursued a passion for researching and understanding the human body and its response to training and nutrition since he was 14 years old. Now in his mid 40’s he has accumulated a unique set of skills and techniques in health, fitness and performance training. As a Health and Fitness Coach he has worked with Cabinet Ministers, CEO’s/leaders in industry, GB athletes, senior figures in the MOD and Department of Health, NHS consultants, and celebrities. Nick also has MS, his first symptoms appearing in 2006. As a Remedial Personal Trainer he works, in conjunction with multidisciplinary teams ,with people with Neurological and Musculoskeletal injury or disease, Parkinson’s, MS, Stroke, Diabetes and Cancer.
Lee is one of our senior personal trainers in South West London. He has been home visit Personal Training with 4D Fitness for over 10 years, and has worked with clients living with Parkinson’s, Stroke, Diabetes, Cancer, musculoskeletal injury and hypertension.
He showed an aptitude for sport at an early age, excelling at football, basketball and pool. He experienced high pressure competition at the age of 14 as a member of the England international pool team that won the European Championships. Before joining the 4D Team he was a professional footballer for 6 years, playing and training professionally in Spain, many of them as part of the starting 11.
Injury cut short his football career, and so, having gained a great deal of knowledge and experience as a professional sportsman, he decided to put this to good use when looking for an alternative career. He qualified as a personal trainer with Premier Training International, the UK’s leading health and fitness training provider. After gaining some experience in a leading UK Health Club he joined the 4D Fitness team as our personal trainer in Clapham. He completed the 4D Health and 4D Performance Training Programmes in 2006, is also a CHEK Institute qualified Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach, Scientific Core Conditioning Trainer and is now one of our senior personal trainers.