With the chilly winter starting to dig its icy claws in, now is the time to get out from under the duvet and keep in the right headspace. It is very easy to take a look out the window and resign yourself to putting off exercise for another day, only for the next day to be even more cold, wet and windy.
It’s a fact that most people tend to train far less (if at all) during the colder months than the warmer months. If there has ever been a time to seek the motivation, commitment and guidance of a personal trainer, now is it! By making a start now, not only will you be feeling more upbeat and energised come Christmas, you will also be ahead of the calorific Christmas trimmings come the New Year. What a positive way to attack 2015!!!
Why Engage a Personal Trainer?
- A personal trainer inspires and motivates, two key things that are often lacking in the winter months.
- Knowledge and know-how – what’s worse than being cold? Spending hours working out and not getting the results you deserve.
- Commitment and consistency – if the session is booked in, you have to do it! No excuses (unless genuine, not warmth / can’t be bothered related!)
- Injury rehabilitation – Injuries and accidents can prevent you from participating in your favorite activities. An experienced personal trainer, however, can make the road to recovery a smooth one by recommending exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
- Ego Boost – It’s a fact-feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only can your personal trainer help you achieve your health and fitness goals, they provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on new challenges.
- You want to train but don’t know where to start.
Most people who haven’t used a personal trainer before have this vision of a mountainous Royal Marine Commando turning up to bark orders at them. While this type of personal trainer does exist, and can be found in full camouflage on numerous commons. I’m not that guy. I operate a firm but fair method, not a ferocious and fierce one.
Experience and knowing how to get the best results out of people is what’s key, not how LOUD YOU CAN SHOUT!
Beat The Winter Blues, By The 4D Personal Trainer in Putney
Click here to find a trainer in Putney: http://4dfitness.com/personal-trainer-putney-sw15/